|Name of the position||Manager|
|Department/Division||Finance & Accounts|
No Of Positions
Full Time Staff (Permanent/Contractual)
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka
DGM – Financial Operations
- MBA in Finance & Accounts
- At least 5 year of experience in relevant field (e.g. Billing)
- Monitoring & supervising:
- Ensure correct calculation of critical bills
- Proposes amendment in HMS to Supervisor
- Ensure rectification of any mismatch in billing system with the assistance of IT
- Receivable monitoring
- Day to day problem solving of different billing issues
- Ensure employee development by communicating with the billing officers regarding the new issues, provide on job training and act as departmental training coordinator
- Ensure patient satisfaction through patient feedback analysis.
- Revenue & Collection:
- Ensure collection through bank with in Bangladesh
- Ensure all formalities & documentation for collection of foreign remittance
- Health Clinic sale recognition & collection
- Cash Management:
- Monitoring cash collection process till deposit to bank, maintain current accounts.
- Management & accounting of credit card sale.
- Reconciliation of cash & credit card collection.
- IP Bill Audit:
- Monitor night shift bill audit & take necessary steps to update / rectify if any error
- Package bill audit and rectify if any error.
- Tariff Management:
- Arrange to provide information for calculation and costing of service charge
- Follow-up with IT to implement the new tariff/ corporate packages / amendment in HIS as approved by the top management
- Market study for new tests or procedures in regard to Costing and tariff fixation.
- Assists in set up tariff in health products as well as services in AHD
- MIS & Finance:
- Accounts Payable Management: To ensure timely payment of hospitality store vendor
- Implant/Stent bill checking in order to ensure all consumed implant/stent included in patient bill
- To assist preparation of departmental profitability
- Assist various financial analysis as and when required basis
Additional Job Responsibilities
- Map out training plans, design and develop training programs (outsourced or in-house)
- Design and prepare educational aids and materials
- Assess instructional effectiveness and summarize evaluation reports determining the impact of training on employee skills
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Prepares Monthly Discount report.
- Prepare reports on staff medical bill adjustment from salary
- Monthly cash / credit Collection Statement.
- Prepares monthly refund report
- Records the agreement or correspondence set up with the corporate client
- Performs comparison report about the tariff on the basis of the current market
- Prepares report on cost of package, if requested.
- Prepare any other report that may be assigned to them by the supervisor
- Understanding on billing and collections processes
- Knowledge on quality improvement of JCI documentation process of the hospital
- Business Etiquette
- Analytical ability
- Customer Service Excellence
- Performance Management & Coaching Skills for Line Managers
- Leadership Development
- As per Hospitals Policy
Council Registration Requirements
15 th May, 2019
24 th May, 2019