|Name of the position||Manager|
|Department/Division||Finance & Accounts|
No Of Positions
Full Time Staff (Permanent/Contractual)
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka
DGM Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Financial Operations
- Post Graduation or Graduation from top public or private University.
- At least 5 year of experience in relevant field (e.g. Billing)
- Monitoring & supervising:
- Ensure correct calculation of critical bills
- Proposes amendment in HMS to Supervisor
- Ensure rectification of any mismatch in billing system with the assistance of IT
- Receivable monitoring
- Day to day problem solving of different billing issues
- Ensure employee development by communicating with the billing officers regarding the new issues, provide on job training and act as departmental training coordinator
- Ensure patient satisfaction through patient feedback analysis.
- Revenue & Collection:
- Ensure collection through bank with in Bangladesh
- Ensure all formalities & documentation for collection of foreign remittance
- Health Clinic sale recognition & collection
- Cash Management:
- Monitoring cash collection process till deposit to bank, maintain current accounts.
- Management & accounting of credit card sale.
- Reconciliation of cash & credit card collection.
- IP Bill Audit:
- Monitor night shift bill audit & take necessary steps to update / rectify if any error
- Package bill audit and rectify if any error.
- Tariff Management:
- Arrange to provide information for calculation and costing of service charge
- Follow-up with IT to implement the new tariff/ corporate packages / amendment in HIS as approved by the top management
- Market study for new tests or procedures in regard to Costing and tariff fixation.
- Assists in set up tariff in health products as well as services in AHD
- MIS & Finance:
- Accounts Payable Management: To ensure timely payment of hospitality store vendor
- Implant/Stent bill checking in order to ensure all consumed implant/stent included in patient bill
- To assist preparation of departmental profitability
- Assist various financial analysis as and when required basis
Additional Job Responsibilities
- Map out training plans, design and develop training programs (outsourced or in-house)
- Design and prepare educational aids and materials
- Assess instructional effectiveness and summarize evaluation reports determining the impact of training on employee skills
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Prepares Monthly Discount report.
- Prepare reports on staff medical bill adjustment from salary
- Monthly cash / credit Collection Statement.
- Prepares monthly refund report
- Records the agreement or correspondence set up with the corporate client
- Performs comparison report about the tariff on the basis of the current market
- Prepares report on cost of package, if requested.
- Prepare any other report that may be assigned to them by the supervisor
- Understanding on billing and collections processes
- Knowledge on quality improvement of JCI documentation process of the hospital
- Business Etiquette
- Analytical ability
- Customer Service Excellence
- Performance Management & Coaching Skills for Line Managers
- Leadership Development
- As per Hospitals Policy
Council Registration Requirements
Special Apply Instructions
Please read the job description carefully. Do Not apply unnecessarily if it does not match with your profile and your interest. Do Not send any hard copies of your CV to HR department OR please Do Not send any email to HR department. Only apply through this job site.
7 th August, 2019
17 th August, 2019